Fully describe the business's activities?
- a Pizza & Burger franchise business based in a upmarket suburb with an established client based. - Situated in a shopping centre next to a very busy road.
How long has the business been established?
- This business was established in 2000.
How long has the owner had the business?
- The current owner bought the business in 2018.
How does the business operate on a daily basis?
- Manager run business, the manager opens and closes daily.
How are the clients attracted to the business?
- Local and National Marketing carried out by the franchisor. - It is an established business that is well supported by the local community, word of mouth plays a critical role.
What Advertising/Marketing is carried out?
- Pamphlets, social media, and national marketing carried out by the franchisor. - There is also an annual initiative with the local schools in the form of a printed calendar which is then handed out.
What competition exists?
- There are some in the greater catchment area, but none in the immediate radius of 5 km.
What are the seasonal trends?
- Winter months tend to deliver an increase in revenue in comparison to somer months.
Are there up-to-date Management Accounts available?
- Income Statements are available, up to November 2018.
Is Seller finance available and for what amount?
- No, cash deal.
What is the total staff complement?
- 8 full time staff operate the business.
Give a breakdown of staff/ functions/ length of service?
- 2 managers - 6 kitchen staff who also attend to cleaning duties
How involved is the Owner in running the business?
- Daily for an hour to two.
When does the current lease end?
a New lease was concluded in 2018, the current lease expires in 2023.
Is there an option of renewal & what period?
- Yes, another 5 years.
What is the annual escalation %?
What are the trading hours?
- The business trades from 11h00 to 21h00
What is the square meters of the business?
Is a copy of the lease available?
- Yes, during due diligence process.
What lease deposit and/or other surety is required?
- 2 months rental deposit & sureties.
What are the main assets of the business?
- Shop fitting, equipment and stock.
What is their overall condition?
- New, the business was recently revamp.
- An established Pizza & Burger franchise. - Situated in a very good suburb. - Well supported by the local community. - Franchisor known to provide good support and training to its franchisees.
- Mostly economical.
What is the reason for the sale?
- The current owner has accepted a work offer overseas and as a result needs to immigrate. - Selling at a reduced price as a result.
Why is this a good business?
- A very strong franchise brand. - Good profits.
What is the price plus stock and the net profit?
- R500 000 including stock with an EBITDA of R210 000 for the last 10 months of trade.
Discover similar, inspiring businesses for sale
Annual Turnover Amount between R 500 thousand and R 6 million