Fully describe the business's activities?
- Buy and Sell 2nd Goods as well as New Product. - Pawn and Loan Cash to the public. - Fully Registered and Industry Compliant. - Market Leader and part of a Franchise Network!
How long has the business been established?
How long has the owner had the business?
How are the clients attracted to the business?
- Strong focus on Digital Campaigns which includes Google, Facebook and WhatsApp. - Printing and hand out of flyers in immediate residential and commercial / industrial areas. - Well placed and highly visible external signage facing busy main roads and Regional Mall.
Are there up-to-date Management Accounts available?
What Balance Sheet and Income Statements are available?
What is the total staff complement?
- 15 staff
How involved is the Owner in running the business?
- Daily oversight - Dedicated Manager
When does the current lease end?
- May 2021
Is there an option of renewal & what period?
- Yes, for a further 5 years.
What are the trading hours?
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 - Saturday 08:00 to 15:00 - Sunday 09:00 to 13:00
What is the square meters of the business?
- Total of 936m2
Is a copy of the lease available?
Do you require a licence?
- Yes, 2nd Hand Goods Trading Licence and NCR.
What lease deposit and/or other surety is required?
- 1 month, but also dependant on new owner / tenant profile and landlord could elect to increase.
What are the main assets of the business?
- Fixtures, Fittings and Equipment and Stock.
Are any items not included in the sale?
- Legal Entity - Vehicle
What is their overall condition?
- Brand New - @ a cost of R2 000 000
How have they been valued ?
- Recession Proof, above average margins. - Above average ratio of repeat customers. - Industry Leading Franchise.
What is the reason for the sale?
- The business Owner is preparing for retirement.
Why is this a good business?
- Established business with 18 years of trade, loyal customer following with a high ratio of repeat clientele in all areas of the business. - Brand New Shop Fitting to international standards estimated to last for the next 5 to 8 years. - Highly Profitable.
What is the price plus stock and the net profit?
- Selling for R8mil. - Annual Net Profit of R2mil. (last 12 months)
Discover similar, inspiring businesses for sale
Annual Turnover Amount between R 500 thousand and R 6 million