Become an Aldes Franchisee
Join the most successful Business Broking group in Southern Africa
As an Aldes franchisee enormous potential exists to earn commission, not only through the sale of businesses but also countrywide referral commission.
For a sales/marketing orientated entrepreneur wishing the flexibility of his/her own business whilst still enjoying the full support and backup of a trusted organisation, this franchise represents an ideal opportunity to be “on your own but not alone”.
- There is an initial franchise joining fee.
- Area A: R100000
- Area B: R50000
- A Monthly Management fee of R2000.
- A Royalty Fee is calculated at 10% of commission earned.
Established in 1979, Aldes Business Brokers are the undisputed leaders in business brokering and the largest firm in Africa. We pride ourselves on the high calibre of franchisees throughout the group, with the all having either owned their own business or have previously been involved in a corporate environment.
Since 1979 we have been instrumental in transforming business brokering & we continuously strive to improve the industry.
Value Added Benefits
The benefits to becoming an Aldes franchisee are both immediate and substantial:
- Use of the Aldes name and trademark gives immediate credibility to your business.
- Part of the largest national business brokering firm in Southern Africa.
- Access to a large and daily growing database of buyers and sellers.
- Multi-listing of both sellers and buyers earns income through our referral system.
- Supplied with national and international franchise businesses to sell.
- Opportunity to grow your own business with additional sales staff.
- Full hands on intensive training in business brokering at our Head Office.
- Ongoing backup and support from Head Office, management and experienced brokers.
- Ongoing updates of legal documentation and industry news.
- Access to 36 years experience in business broking to solve day to day queries.
- Daily updates of your database.
- Use of all legal documentation necessary to run a successful business brokering firm.
- Free advertising of your businesses on the Aldes website & businessforsale.co.za website.
- Full software package and training manuals required to run a franchise
- Support from affiliated companies – Aldes Finance to assist in raising finance for your transactions.
Aldes Business Brokers is a (Pty) Limited company with it's a Head Office in Pretoria. General manager of the company is Brynn Janeke. Each franchise is independently owned and operated.
The earning potential of a franchisee is entirely dependent on the person, his/her hard work and enthusiasm. Aldes do not purport this as a 'get rich quick scheme' but this industry is one of the few where one can write their own cheque in terms of earnings.
If you are a successful sales/marketing person with a sound business or financial background, willing to go that extra mile to reap substantial rewards, then this business opportunity is well worth looking into.
A new franchisee should not earn less than R300 000 per annum. In 2015 the top Aldes Franchisee earned commission of R2 900 000.
The Aldes Group
The Aldes franchisees are a passionate team of individuals from various professional backgrounds. Many have owned their own businesses before and have vast experience in running a medium to small sized business.
A new franchisee should be a team player.
The obligations of a franchisee to the franchise group are as follows:
- To adhere to sound and ethical business practices and follow the code of conduct as set down by our governing body - The Estate Agents Board.
- To at all-times do nothing that may compromise the good name of the franchise group or harm their fellow franchisees.
- To meet their agreed commitment to introduce businesses for sale.
- Payment of monthly management fee and royalties.
- To attend Franchise Meetings.