Fully describe the business's activities?
Manufacturing and Installation of all types of Signage, from building signs, outdoor and indoor to vehicle branding and promotional. The business also provides printing solutions and other services like project management and also products that are now considered a must have for Covid-19. No two days are the same, you won't get bored in this business!
How long has the business been established?
This business was established in 2009. The business is part of a larger brand / organisation that has been trading in South Africa for 20 years already and 30 years Internationally in over 65 countries.
How long has the owner had the business?
The current owner bought the business in 2015.
How does the business operate on a daily basis?
Owners are hands-on and see to the day-to-day operations, together with a full compliment of professionally trained staff. a Large base of existing clients (corporate and private) keeps everyone busy and on their toes.
How are the clients attracted to the business?
- This is a well known brand within the signage industry - Excellent Signage in front of the business highly visible from busy main road - The business is well positioned and within close proximity of large corporate businesses but easy accessible to walk in clients - Standard local marketing with excellent positioning and presence in Google.
What Advertising/Marketing is carried out?
- National Marketing with a fantastic presence online and all digital platforms. - Local marketing and Facebook advertising focused on digital. - Sales representatives drive direct marketing from the business premises and in the field.
Is the business VAT Registered?
Yes the business is VAT Registered.
Are there up-to-date Management Accounts available?
Yes with AFS for the previous year and updated accounts can be produced on request for approved buyers.
What Balance Sheet and Income Statements are available?
2019 and 2020 AFS
Is Seller finance available and for what amount?
Seller finance option is not available.
What is the total staff complement?
There are 9 staff members in total excluding the Owners.
Give a breakdown of staff/ functions/ length of service?
- 1 x Internal Sales Representative - 1 X External Sales Representative - 1 x Production Manager - 1 x Graphic Designer - 2 x Riggers / Drivers - 3 x Installers / Applicators
Do any receive special perks or incentives?
- There is an incentive scheme for the Sales Reps.
How involved is the Owner in running the business?
The Owners are involved on a daily basis.
When does the current lease end?
30 November 2021
Is there an option of renewal & what period?
Yes - 2 years or longer
What is the annual escalation %?
What are the trading hours?
08:00 too 17:00 Monday to Friday
What is the square meters of the business?
200m2 plus another 95m2 storage
Is a copy of the lease available?
Yes, to approved buyers.
What lease deposit and/or other surety is required?
R69 000 (2 months rent)
What are the main assets of the business?
- An asset list is available on request to approved buyers.
- Established and well known National and International Brand. - This Business has an established corporate and private client base. - Profitable industry. - The Brand is renowned for its Standards of Training. - Quality Products
- Heavily dependant on fully trained and skilled staff.
- Some products are imported and availability can be a challenge from time to time. - Some products are imported and cost can fluctuate based on Rand to Dollar fluctuations.
What is the reason for the sale?
- The Owners want to relocate.
Why is this a good business?
- Large client base with large protected territory. - This business is part of a well known Brand with excellent training and support. - Quality Products and Highest Industry Standards.
What is the price plus stock and the profit?
Selling for R2 350 000 including stock and business assets. - More than R900 000 in EBITDA per annum.
Discover similar, inspiring businesses for sale
Annual Turnover Amount between R 500 thousand and R 6 million