The professional and dynamic team of Aldes Head Office services our wide network of franchisees while also dealing with general client enquiries and all operational matters within the group.
Our team consist of:
- Driekie Louw is our Operational Manager who is the backbone and support to all the franchisees and brokers.
- Mandy Clegg attends to all Financial Matters within Aldes.
- Ferdie van Greunen is the Owner and Director of Aldes.
Buy or sell your business with Aldes.
Aldes Business Brokers are the undisputed leaders in the business broking industry in Africa.
Since 1979 we have professionally guided our clients through the entire process of buying and selling a business, applying our knowledge and experience to achieve exemplary outcomes. We are registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) as the regulatory body for the industry, and our team of franchised business brokers all comply with the EAAB’s code of conduct. Our experienced brokers have also successfully completed our bespoke Aldes Business Broker Training course.
Our sophisticated IT system and the use of a single database ensure that buyers are placed in a suitable business at a market-related price. Our sellers get expert advice and fair value for their businesses. We are a results-driven company with the interests of both buyers and sellers at heart. We operate with absolute confidentiality and integrity to ensure we provide exceptional service. With more than 50 outlets throughout South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe, we use our extensive network to pair the right people with the right businesses.
Mission and Vision
- Our mission is to provide a professional service at all times, ensuring buyers are placed in good, profitable businesses and sellers achieve a market related value for their business.
- Our vision is to create a wealth of entrepreneurs who in turn will assist in the economic growth of our country.
- Our goal is to become the most professional and technologically advanced firm of business brokers in the Southern hemisphere.